The purpose of St. Mark Community Church is to fulfill the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:36-40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20) by exemplifying and practicing the principles set forth in Acts 2:42-47. We seek to be a dynamic community of Christian believers empowered by the Holy Spirit to be as follows:
• To be a Worshiping fellowship, giving believers an atmosphere in which they are free to worship in spirit and in truth the one true God; to experience His presence and to celebrate that presence by magnifying and exalting His name.
• To be an Evangelistic fellowship, sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible in our church, community and throughout the world.
• To be a Discipling fellowship, equipping the saints for the work of the ministry by providing training and support for members to assist them in their knowledge of God, spiritual growth and Christian service.
• To be a Mission minded fellowship, reaching out to others and ministering unselfishly to persons in the community and world around us in Jesus name.
• To be a church that fosters meaningful Fellowship with God and other believers; that intentionally works to develop relationships based on a biblical love for one another, esteeming others before ourselves and having common goals.
• To be a church whose purpose is to be Christ-like in our daily living by emphasizing total commitment of life, personality and possessions to the lordship of Christ.
To the extent that you appropriate God's provision for victory, you can experience a life of obedience.